Re: more civil war harmonicas

>From:  fjm <2738540@xxxx>
>The definitive book on this is written by Martin Haffner. I can't recall
>the title at the moment. Difficult to read because it's translated from
>German but definitely a resource.

Sounds like you are probably referring to "Harmonica Makers of Germany
and Austria", by Haffner and and Lars Lindenmüller. It still leaves a
lot of questions unanswered, but they have probably done more hard
research in this area than anyone else.

Details of this and Martin Haffner's other books on this page:

http://www.patmissin.com/ffaq/q28.html

 -- Pat.