Re: Wild Magnolias tune

- --- Robert Paparozzi <chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I don't own that
> particular CD, but I don't
> recall any Harmonica on the version I worked on, I
> wonder if any credits are
> on the CD???   Boy I love that Band!!!!!
> PS.. enjoyed your website,-), love to hear you play
> sometime!
> rob paparozzi

Rob: that must be you, because I heard it on a
compilation album of that type of remix stuff called
"Phonography #2", off of the online Rhapsody music
service.  I loved the playing (I am listening to it
again right now) and was wondering who it was.  Great
to hear it was you... isn't Harp-L cool?  :)  Also,
thanks for looking at my web site... if you are ever
down South, let me know!!!
Scott

=====
*** Music schedule, pics, sound files and more at http://www.scottalbertjohnson.com/ ***