RE: Who Nose?

Joe,

Ya' know that thought had occurred to me. If my "soft palate workout"
doesn't make the grade, I could plug the right nostril and manually close
the left when needed.

Thanks for the feedback -- it's good to know it's a workable option. As far
as your face, ouch. But rather than sayin' you are homely, say you're face
has got character. From what I can tell, most harp players are some sorta
character to begin with. (meant in the most postive of light!)

Paul