Re : Recordings

Hello Scott :

Besides the super quality in the actual recording process of these  tunes , your performance was really nice , a real piece of work  ya did . I liked the fact that you did it your way and showed your individual style on both your originals and the cover tunes . How long have you been at on the harp ? . Your command of this litte thing called a harp shows your no novice at all :)

What did you use for the recording process ? What harptype(s)/brand(s)  were chosen , mic set up , etcetera ... And do you or did you play any other instrumets on these recording ? Thank you for sharing them for all of us to enjoy because I dug em a whole lot :)

One more question , where do you live and perform your stuff ?

I think many in this forum would like to catch your act if they are close to you area .

Sincerely :

HR

Aka :

Party_Man1@xxxxxxxxxx