Austin calling...

Folks:

I'd like to introduce myself (or re-introduce myself to the old-timers around
here) since I've just registered on harp-l.  My name is Ed, a/k/a Uncle Ed or
Tio Ed and I used to post on the old harp-l back when I was running with harp
maker Tim Moyer, had a blues club on 6th St. in Austin and was refraining from
using upper case letters in posting.

I am currently playing harp in a production of "It Ain't Nothing But The
Blues" at the Zach Scott Theatre in Austin, Texas along with blues great Doyle
Bramhall through May 9th.  In the show I'm playing Oskars, a Hohner Comet, my
CX 12 chromatic, 2 Golden Melodies and a Marine Band.  The first act is
acoustic and I'm amplified via a wireless mic hidden in a derby hat (!).  The
second act is amplified and I use either a Crystal Balls or 1959 EV mic
through my 1961 Rickenbacher combo amp.

I'll be lurking and/or posting as time permits.  I'd like to give a big shout-
out to anyone from the old days whom I used to trade correspondence and/or
good-natured insults about American beer with (Doug - are you still here?).

Best regards to all,

Tio Ed

- --
Ed Kliman