mini megaphone

Just got this in the mail! It's great! It's a mini megaphone just a bit
larger than a toilet paper tube. (Go ahead, tease me! <grin>)

I hold it like a microphone, near the vocal mic at a jam session and get
wonderful distortion tone!
3 AAA batt. Lightweight! Fun! No feedback!

"Packs light, Plays big"

How long do the batteries last? I don't know yet.

They are available all over the country (USA). I chose one shipped from
California to Arizona.

https://www.stacksandstacks.com/html/10851_megaphone-mini.htm

Robert Hale
"the Duke Of Wail"