Re: Isaac Washington

I don't know much more than what has already been posted - Washington was apparently a New York guy hired by Lomax (?) to back Muddy on that one show.  I had a tape of the Muddy tunes from this show, which I haven't listened to in years and can't find now, but as I recall, the harp playing was pretty pedestrian.  So there may be valid reasons why Washington didn't have a higher profile before or after his one gig with Muddy.  BTW, I think these are available on a CD called "Chicago Blues Masters", which was part of the Capital Blues Collection series of CDs from a few years ago.

Scott