Re: Harmonicas for young people?

Waht do you mean by cheap??
Tell me more and I may be able to help you!
Froggy

Jervis Groeneveld <jervis@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I want to teach young people (9-12 years) playing the harmonica at a basic level (puckering, no bending). It would be great to start with a cheap but reliable diatonic harmonica, wide holes, and enough distance between the holes. Saliva-resistent too. And flashy colours would be great! Any tips?

Jervis Groeneveld

Mijehof 271

1106 HH Amsterdam.

Bereikbaar via 020 774 8657 en 06 4231 3333

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail