Nickel allergy and harp cover plates

A friend of mine wants to ask HarpL'ers about the incidence of nickel
allergies and their common manifestations.  My friend is getting swollen
lips (on the inside) and chapped and cracked on the outside.  The problem
seems correlated to harp use.  He plays Special 20's which I know have
nickel plated covers.  Is this a common issue for harp players?  I suggested
he switch to Lee Oskers which I play and know are chrome plated. Which
Hohner harps do not have nickel plated covers?

Thanks, Blunt White

Premium!