Re: On sound differences (No. 2)

Snaruhn@xxxxxxx said (among other things):

> Howard Levy sometimes uses a glass half-filled with water which
> gives a nice effect.

...are you sure he doesn't use a glass half emptied?   ;-)

> Is the
> sound intended for their own ears or for the audience.

I guess I must be having a "stupid day" (I have more of those the older I
get).
I re-read this post, trying to figure out your point, but I must admit it
alludes me. Just when you seem to be getting at something, you zig (zag?)
and I'm off the trail again.

Could you please couch your point in terms that a third-grader could
understand?
(That way, if I stil don't get it, I can have my daughter try to explain it
to me).

:-)
- -Scorcher