Re: Calling Tim Northcutt

I wanted to thank everyone for the replys and concerns for Tim
Northcutt. Good to see such a great guy has the friends he deserves! Tim
is a fantastic guy and with prayers, and Lord willing, he'll resurface
with time. Please add Tim to your prayer list! No more comments are
being directed on list or off-list about Tim as Tim and/or his family
will speak when they wish! Lets give Tim the distance he wishes!

Vince Cheney