Re: sanford and son

On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 at 12:10:45PM -0800, BassHarp wrote:
> I don't want to merely echo what fjm and Roger have already stated, but
> both the diatonic and bass harmonicas are none other than Tommy Morgan.
> For more info on the other 1 or 2 things Tommy has done:
> http://www.tmorganharmonica.com/TV.html
> and
> http://www.tmorganharmonica.com/film.html
> Have fun, and don't let your jaw hit the floor!
> Danny

I sent a message to what I thought was the list but it turned out
that I actually sent it to BassHarp only.  He said it would be OK
for me to post his answer (plus a bonus answer, my lucky day!) on
Harp-l so that is what I am doing!

My question:
As long as we are asking about harmonica in TV shows, who plays
the harp on "Rosanne"?

BassHarp's answers:
  The Roseanne show was done originally by John Juke Logan
  (http://www.mocomborecords.com/juke.html), but the last season, or
  possibly two, were done by John Popper, at Roseanne's personal request.

  Meant to mention that Juke also did Tim Allen's Home Improvement show -
  played both diatonica and bass harmonica there. He was even featured on
  camera on bass harmonica in the segment showing the work crew playing
  various odd instruments.

Thanks to BassHarp!