mini amps

I own a Smokey, a Honeytone and a Fender Mini-Twin.  Honestly, they all sound like
garbage.  But if I had to choose one based solely on tone, I'd have to go with the
Fender Mini-Twin.  Why?  Because it actually has two speakers, just like a Fender Twin.
To my ears, that gives the Mini-Twin a marginally better tone.   Coming in a close
second would be the Smokey because its SO small and sounds SO crappy that its almost
got some character in a pathetic kind of way.  I'd rate the Honeytone last.  There's
nothing honey-like about it.