Jazz show in the morning!!

I would like to invite you to listen to my Jazz show tomorrow morning from 6am to 9am PST.  For those of you who may not be aware of my show, I do a Jazz show from the campus of CSU Fresno.  My show is from 6am to 9am on KFSR-FM 90.7
You can get the show on the web at www.kfsr.org  click on the live audio stream and it will guide you the rest of the way.  You will need to have RealAudio player to pick up the show.  If you would like to be placed on my weekly reminder list, please email me offlist.  I hope you give me a listen.
I also do a Blues show on Fridays from 9pm to midnight.

regards,
Roger Gonzales