Re: Hering 1923

At the price quoted by Hambone, and having read both his and Barbeque
Bob's reviews, I'm willing to give the 1923 a shot. Just ordered five
from Hambone.

I've also had short reed life probs on the two or three Black Blues
I've tried, but nothing ventured, right? (My preferred harp is the
sweet as a nut old style marine band but, since these are a crap shoot
out of the box, I tend to use the MS Pro Harps - which seem to be
better tuned and stand up to lots of gigging...)

cheers
Andrew