Re: Jr Bliggins' handmade all-bender

scorcher wrote:

>Your handmade all-bender (I'm not really sure which term to use without
>infringing on a copyright) is TRULY amazing and impressive. No sarcasm.
>I am humbled.
>
>I apologize for casting aspersions on your claim.
>
>All I can say is: WOW!!!!
>
>Thanks for sharing that with me - I had no idea this list had such
>innovative "civilians" on it.

About ten years ago, I wrote an article for AHN on how to put together
an all bending harp using a Koch chrom as a starting point. I didn't
address any of the problems of unwanted notes sounding
sympathetically, etc., as it was merely intended to whet some
appetites for the real thing. I wonder how many people actually made
one?

 -- Pat.