gussing

the real reason you all dont like gussing so much:

(other then it just being annoying, but almost
everything is annoying like car alarms, fluorescent
lights, our taxes being spent on violence, etc. but we
have gotten used to those things)

gussing is a real challenge to the fundamental
principals of art: power and authority. when someone
dosen't accept the artist's creative authority then
the norms of behavior become irrelevant. if we can't
respect each other enough to control our car alarms
why should we let etiquette silence us in the face of
those with creative power over us?

the word itself is just a tool to humiliate and
silence those who might stand up and challenge your
authority.

(insert lots of smiley icons here)

best

mike c