Re: Handling diatonics on stage, etc.

- --- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
RHartt1234@xxxx
wrote:
>      I've had the Harmonica Masterclass Case...My
mic and
> harp go in the first two round holes when I'm not
blowing, and
most
> importantly, the third holds my beer.... I used to
use a Plano
tacklebox... but it was too bulky to have next to me
> at the front of the stage so it went back by the
drums. It was
hard to switch
> harps mid tune and it didn't hold my beer.
>      Ryan

kids, he's not kidding. i've seen Ryan (and his primo
band, the
Blue Hearts) a couple of times now and that boy is
never on
stage without his beverage. i'm just waiting for him
to grab the
drink instead of the mic one night and splash himself
in the face
;) kidding... Ryan and his band are GREAT. no lie. go
see 'em...

     --J