Re: Confessions of a Gusser

<quote>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 15:29:13 -0500
From: Howard Chandler <chandler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Confessions of a Gusser

I found this while reading about the Texas based psycedelic band from
the 60's, the 13th Floor Elevators.  It's an excerpt from a
web-published book "Life as an Elevator"  by former band member Amiel N.
Pouadahka.   I thought it might be appropriate to this thread.  At the
very least, food for thought.

8< quote from published book 8<

If you found this useful, great.  If not, delete it and forget about it.

Sincerly,
Howard Chandler
</quote>

Its illegal to copy and post copyrighted material to a public forum!!

G.