RE: XB-40 in C: high notes squeaking?

Hello Bob and the list

I'd like to stop any potential flame.
The goal is certainly not to rant non stop or to make non-constructive
criticism.
My goal is to:
	-Identify if this is a technique problem on my side or a production problem
or a design limitation.
	-If this is not my technique, find if there is a way of tweaking the harp.
	-If there is no way of tweaking the harp, find if I can have my harp
changed or reimbursed.

So far, it seems that this is a problem with the harp as we are at least
four of us having the problem.

I've called my local hohner repairer who's told me that I should contact
Rick Epping to better understand if this is a default.

So I'd like to collect as much information as possible in order to give Rick
a good description of the problem.

Thanks for your inputs.

    Laurent