Re: XB-40s on ebay?

BE CAREFUL
Having recently been burned badly on e-bay I would like to extend the
remarks below ,,Yes they allow bad feedback and all that but they do
absolutely ZERO to get your money back,,
If the person is a total sleaze, as in my case ,,they, E-bay let him
register with someone else e-mail address and use a fictitious name.

You have no recourse ,,,By the Way e-bay owns Paypal too ,
,They should at least hold the funds till delivery is made and the buyer
releases those funds ,,a simple step ,,

I have curtailed a lot of buying on ebay because you are out there in the
cold if anything bad happens,,and they do not care ,,what they care about is
you do not make a stink ,,try posting on an ebay forum any hint of a problem
with an auction and you will in 10 minutes or so get a warning from someone
there that what you posted was illegal on their forums and you will be
suspended if you do it again,,

Now someone still has a JT 30 mic , with an amp AND my money,,,maybe they
only had a picture of the rig anyway,, screw em,, hope they get their
Karma's worth on that one ,,
Guess I am a little upset on this one ,,,These posts do little good though
but they should have a better protection paln in place for bad deals
,,,cause what they have now is Nothing..
It would be an easy thing to do ,,,