Re: custom harps

Thanks Lenny,
Debating MBs vs. SP20s vs Melodies vs... is the harp player's equivalent of
debating Windows PCs vs Macs in the computer world. I love them both but
have favored Sp20s for almost 25 years. I'm going to do my own work on my
stock SPs or MBs just because after this many years I ought to be able to
wipe my own butt. whether it's a waste of dough to buy a custom or not is
something I'll learn after buying one or two just to see how I feel about
them.

You are dead-on about the cash thing. I played a poor man's life for a long
time with regards to all things harp until the last few years. Since
deciding to (finally) get a good amp, some good mics, etc it has been a real
climb in the spending department.
I will say one thing: after playing through anything I didn't have to worry
about being stolen for all these years I REALLY appreciate having this
stuff.

thanks again