Train Songs

Hello, fellow harp lovers! =20
   This is my first post, although I have been faithfully following all =
the messages for about a month now (with the exception of the last 100 =
or so - still catching up) and learning a heck of a lot. Your expertise =
and knowledge is invaluable and much appreciated; talk about a Harmonica =
Learning Tree that continues to bear fruit aplenty! =20
   =20
   My question is this:   I have been working on trying to put together =
a hot train instrumental for a long time now and need more ideas/work. =
Does anyone have any recommendations of train songs/instrumentals =
available on CD that I haven't heard yet?   I am familiar with Freeman =
Stowers early recording, Charlie McCoy's "Orange Blossom Special", and =
Steve Guyger's Inst. on "Last Train To Dover", but not much else. Many =
moons ago I attended the Buckeye Harmonica Festival in Columbus, Ohio =
and was, of course, blown away by all the talent. But, there is where I =
heard an incredible train instrumental by, I think it was the son of a =
guy named Marvin. It was the only time I ever heard a train instrumental =
where it ended with the train braking and screeching to a halt, instead =
of fading away or slowing down to a stop!   Any suggestions???

   thanks very much,
          Bill