more vibrato questions

In Paul Butterfield's instruction video he has sheet music with a zig zag
line over the staff. I know it means vibrato, but are the notes actually
bending-vibrato or am I just modulating the volume-tremolo?

Also, I can do diaphram vibrato albeit slowly. When I do this while bending,
I have to use my throat, as my throat is doing the bending. Is this how it's
done?

Thanks for your help.

Update on practicing. I've put in a half hour a day on just vibrato. The
vibrato is a little better, but nowhere near up to speed.It's also hard to
hit a bent note correctly with vibrato-there's always a little delay before
I can get the vibrato going.I also can't go from a bent note to a normal
draw and keep the vibrato smooth.

Rainbow Jimmy