Re: Pictures of Little Walter with a Slim-X

In a message dated 9/8/03 7:29:02 PM, george.stachnik@xxxxxx writes:

<<I have some harp gear that I'm about to put up for sale on ebay,
including a Shure Slim-X 777 microphone.

I've always heard that there are pictures of Little Walter
holding one of these mics.  I figured it wouldn't hurt to
mention that fact in my auction description, *if* it is true.

Look in the little walter book, or the cover of 'Confessin' the blues'(chv416)
HB