amp find

I picked up a used Victoria 50212 in immaculate condition from a music store
over in Florida this week that I have dealt with in the past and found some
really good selections of harp amps that I would like to share with the list.
The most desirable was a 1960 Fender Bassman in original condition except the
original owner had painted the tweed black when the blackface generation came
out.  In 1960 he had given it to his wife as a present with a ring wrapped up
inside the cabinet (he was the only musician in the family).  After he died,
she kept it just sitting there in the closet for years and finally sold it off
this year.  The store has had it recovered in tweed and it looks great.  No, I
didn't play through it as the price is $3,995 as I remember.  It was out of my
league.  All of the rest is original including the speakers and it is
beautiful as can be just sitting there looking like visual history.  They have lots
of blackface amps including a Fender Concert already set up for harp that was
owned by Mark the Harp.  I saw a nice Fender Princeton as well.  Four or five
nice Pro Reverbs as well.  There was an entire room set up for Fender amps that
were pre-1969 vintage.  There were some small amps like the Masco.  I traded
in my 50 watt 1963 Fender 6G6-A Bassman modded into a 2x10 combo with Weber
10F150 speakers so it is available.  I didn't need to be doing any buying and I
never thought I would let that Bassman go, but the 50212 with Weber VST
12A150s was a better amp.  I don't guess there is any shame in that.  Anyway, if
anyone is looking for a harp amp, contact me off-list and I will give you the
information on how to contact these people.  They are straightup to deal with and
fair market prices will prevail so no steal, but you can deal.
Boogie