  From: sean stephens=20
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx=20
  Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2003 7:49 AM
  Subject: RE. Butterfield and F harp.

  Have to agree , superb sound on that particular number.From memory I =
believe it's "Sky is crying", the Elmore James classic.Could I also =
steer you to James Cotton's "Cotton crop farm/blues(? ). I haven't heard =
it in a while but I'm sure it's played on an F harp 2nd pos'.Cotton @ =
his absolute best IMHO.The harp is screamin'.(like S.B W 11 with TNT =
attached).
  Sean.(Ireland)

- -----
  Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo! =
Messenger