RE. Butterfield and F harp.

Have to agree , superb sound on that particular number.From memory I believe it's "Sky is crying", the Elmore James classic.Could I also steer you to James Cotton's "Cotton crop farm/blues(? ). I haven't heard it in a while but I'm sure it's played on an F harp 2nd pos'.Cotton @ his absolute best IMHO.The harp is screamin'.(like S.B W 11 with TNT attached).
Sean.(Ireland)