Re: Music business advice

In a message dated 10/30/03 1:13:49 PM Central Standard Time,
jandkday@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>      The other fellows are right, it is 1950 wages, you do it for love.
> Some
> times I forgo my cut so the other guys

Very well said... Im in the Chicago area play as many as 200 nights a year  i
play both guitar and blow harp...play 2 piece acoustic, 3piece electric or
acoustic, add as many cats as $$ available. I will put at least $100 in my
pocket on m-thurs gigs and $150-300 fri -sun gigs... I run it like a business,
professional, i have a CD available, but its a hard job. Its not just a 4 hr. gig,
there leg work involved, travel, so good luck....but if its your dream GO FOR
IT..dont Look back

www.LittleJohnny1.com