Re: carlos carlito/ Carlos Colina?

>From: Ryan Hartt <rhartt1234@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>--- Toungblock@xxxxxxx wrote:
> > does anyboby know about this guy?? very good player
> > i'm told .can't find his web
>
>Do you mean Carlos Colina? I've never heard him but
>I've neard nothing but good things about him. I know
>Keith Graham knows him as he shows up on his JT30.com
>and harpamps.com websites a few times. I ddon't know
>if Keith is on the list currently.

Carlos is a good friend of mine.

And yes, he's an outstanding harp player and singer. He's also very good
friends with Paul deLay.

He has a band called the Straight Up Blues Band -- they play in the NJ/NY
metro area at clubs like the Turning Point.

I don't believe he has a web site. I'll call him and find out if he has one
and then get back to you all.

Jimbeau

See when your friends are online with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now
FREE! http://msnmessenger-download.com