Re: R.E CLASSIC ROCK HARP.

 Sean writes:
> Not sure bout this one, but INXS Suicide blonde has a harp (may be a synth?) opening lick.At any rate, Memphis Charlie is
> credited on the album.

That's the very fast riff that is looped isn't it?  I remember hearing
that in a movie preview, some awful road movie I never saw but it was
used in the soundtrack.  Kind of like the Chaka Kahn bit with Stevie
Wonder playing, you have to buy the recording for that one song.  At
least with the Chaka Kahn bit it was available as a 45.  fjm