Re: classic rock tunes with harp

there's good versions of the below mentioned led zep stuff on the Dread Zeppelin albums - with harmonica too...

you might want to also check Dr Feelgood (not Motley Crue, the Brit band with Lee Brilleaux) - lots of rock versions of blues songs with harmonica...

and there is always "Lets Stick Together" - I think there is a version prior to the more popular Bryan Ferry that has the same riff that Ferry used - was it a motown performer??

crowley

>>> "david j. brown" <nonidesign@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 10/28/03 12:24pm >>>

Don't know if these made it on any of the other posts for this thread but I
heard "Nobody's Fault But Mine" and "When the Levee Breaks" by Led Zeppelin
on the radio while driving home from work tonight. Robert Plant plays harp
on  "Bring I On Home" (off Zeppelin 2) as well as "Black Country Woman" and
"Custard Pie" off the album "Physical Graffiti".

I also like Steve Marriott's harp on Humble Pie's "Thunderbox" and "30 Days
in the Hole".

The harp on Credence Clearwater Revival's "Run Through the Jungle" has some
nice and dirty tone too.

- --
Harp-l is sponsored by SPAH, http://www.spah.org
Hosted by ValuePricehosting.com, http://www.valuepricehosting.com