re: auto wah for harp

I've got an envelope filter -- DOD fx25b.  Why that one?  -- it's just what I liked when I tried some pedals at a store when I was in the big city maybe a year and a half ago (Salt Lake, that is -- 5 hour drive away -- takes me two hours just to get to an interstate -- not complaining).  Didn't do any big research.  The Boss aw3 looks way fancier -- no idea if it's any better for harp.

I don't use it often, but it is fun!  I played at a New Year's Eve gig with a band that was doing blues and funk -- sounded great on the funky stuff (didn't use it at all with the blues) -- the band thought it was very cool.  Have fun.  --john k.

Do you Yahoo!?