RE: Bassman RI Output trans

Hi Ray,
I just put a new Allen output in my real 60 Bassman (and an Allen Amps
power transformer at the same time) , and it looks and works great,
same footprint as original so no need to drill.   When I talked to him
on the phone he said he was adding a 2 ohm only output (previously he
only had a multi-tap)  so I got one of the first ones and that's the
way to go.  It was $70, a real bargain.   Mercury Magnetics is $150
unless you buy 5, then it's $90.   Marble Amps in the Netherlands makes
a dead-on copy, but shipping to the US is pretty expensive.
Incidentally, when I had my Hoffman board put in I talked to Hoffman
and he says there's nothing wrong with the Fender  stock output
transformers, either.
Ray Beltran wrote:
  guess the archives are being worked on, otherwise I'd check there. So
can
someone please give me their opinion or recommendation on a quality
replacement output tranny for my Bassman RI?

Thanks,
Ray.