Re: Songs]

How about J Geils Magic Dick
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Glenn Weiser
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Cc: Ian Huckabee
  Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2003 4:30 AM
  Subject: [Fwd: Songs]

  Okay, gang - who can come up a good list of classic rock tunes featuring harp for this fellow?

  I've got a few:

  Roadhouse Blues- Doors
  Take the Long Way Home - ABBA
  Midnight Rider-Rolling Stones

  Lots of Bob Dylan, Neil Young, early Grateful Dead with Pigpen, early Beatles, Van Morrison, even some Led Zeppelin.

  Glenn Weiser

  -------- Original Message -------- Subject:  Songs