Another Last Minute Gig

Greetings to all harp-l-ers and particularly to those in the Chicago area. My
band, Trouble No More (featuring the incredible South Side Chicago blues
vocalist, L.C.Walker) will be playing at Curly's in Glen Ellyn, IL this Saturday
October 25. If you happen to be in the western suburbs please come out to say
hey and help us rock the blues.

All the best and thanks for the bandwidth,

T. Albanese

PS: I missed Danny's gig list with this one too (sorry Danny!)