Re: My Ultimate Harp Amp: Pictures and Sound Samples

I wrote:
> The pictures are small (320x240), but there are a lot of them.

By popular demand (okay, Wally) I made the smaller pictures link to
slightly larger (640x480) versions of the same images.  Just click on
the little pictures to see the not-quite-as-little ones.  Maybe
there's a little more detail there?  Sorry for the bad pictures, I
spent my money on an amplifier, not a digital camera.

- -tim