Re: My Ultimate Harp Amp: Pictures and Sound Samples

Hey Tim,

Awesome looking amp. Wow! No wonder it took so long
to finish. Really nice work.

The sound samples are great. They demostrate the
ranging versatility of your very cool amp... and
also shows that you have some formidable chops!

Thanks for sharing.

Harpin' in Colorado,
- --Ken M.

- --- Tim Moyer <wmharps@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I wrote:
> > Some years ago I embarked on a mission to build
> my ultimate
> > harp amp.  After more than six years and much
> on-again/off-again
> > working on it, I finally have it "finished".  I
> am very pleased
> > with the results, just thought I'd share my
> experience.
>
> I now have pictures and sound samples (such as
> they are) on a website
> if anyone's interested.  The pictures are on
> three web pages:
>
> http://tymoyer.home.texas.net/Amp/amp01.htm
> http://tymoyer.home.texas.net/Amp/amp02.htm
> http://tymoyer.home.texas.net/Amp/amp03.htm
>
> And the sounds are at:
>
> http://tymoyer.home.texas.net/Amp/sounds.htm
>
> The pictures are small (320x240), but there are a
> lot of them.  The
> sound samples are not very good quality, but I
> wanted to get
> something up quick, and the only recorder I had
> available was Windows
> Sound Recorder.
>
> Hope you enjoy them, I know I'm enjoying the
> amplifier!
>
> -tim
>

> --
> Hosted by ValuePricehosting.com,
http://www.valuepricehosting.com

=====
"When you speak of Walter Horton, the first thing you think of is his tone, that big, fat tone."
- ---Li'l Ronnie Owens