Re: singers and harp

Rainbow Jimmy sez:  "........I've always just wailed away, but I'm
finding the song sounds better and it's much easier to mix a simple easy
arrangement."

Truer words were never said.  Less is more when it comes to
arrangements behind a vocalist.  Sure, we can get a solo here and there.
 But, tastful technique-driven playing in the background does a lot to
fill out a song without overpowering it.  We all get our chance to play
harp-centric instrumentals.  But when you're featuring a vocalist, best
to stay out of the way.

Best Regards to All,

Larry Boy Pratt