Mic hum on EV630

Hey Y'all. Seems like the only time I have anything constructive to
post, it's always a question. I hope they are questions that may help
other people experiencing the same or similar problems. I have an EV630
mic that has a wonderful tone. HOWEVER. 10, 15 minutes into the set, it
starts developing a 60Hz hum. Sounds like a ground hum. Hasn't mattered
whether I'm plugged into a PA or a stand-alone amp. Sounds great right
outa the gate, but in a few minutes it starts to drive the sound guy
nuts trying to figure out what part of his equipment is going bad.

Thanks in advance for any and all advice. It's all been good so far.

Phildo