Re: harp and guitar through Fender Concert

My apologies. You ask whether you should use a different amp for
guitar? If you get a decent tone through the normal 1 channel for
guitar after you've set up the Vibrato channel for harp, there should
be no problem. Studebaker John (I think that's his name) plays slide
and harp thru a Concert.

BTW, I'd skip the Dano pedal. Don't they suck tone from your signal?

Begin forwarded message: