Phil Wiggins benefit

Thanks to Michelle LeFree, I visited Cafe Press and ordered my Beefy-T
to benefit Phil Wiggins, who just lost his home (!!).

I got a nice, heavy T-shirt in "Fat-boy-size" (XXL) (No offense
intended, big guys!).

It's a high-quality shirt with a cool logo, and it helps out one of
the finest musician's I've EVER heard- in his time of need.

If you haven't done so yet, I highly recommend you check it out:

http://www.cafeshops.com/philwiggins

They have ALL KINDS of stuff - T-shirts, Sweat-shirts, Caps,
mugs...even "The Ultimate Harmonica Case"!

Give it up, y'all.

- -Scorcher

(NOTE: Standard Disclaimer - I'm just a music lover - no affiliation,
etc., etc.)

P.S. - Thanks again, Michelle!