Playin Wet

I've practiced my Chromatic all summer and have learned to sight read quite
well on a C. I really love the instrument and now own 3...none of which
work! I've worked on my technique and am being real careful not to play loud
or with a lot of pressure but the damn windsavers keep sticking on me. I've
come to the conclusion that it is because I am a dreaded "wet player". I
can't help it and it doesn't effect my diatonic playing as much. I just have
over-active salivary glands and always have. Dentists have commented about
in the past (after being squirted in the face). My question is: are there
any cures? What can I do besides tilting my head back (which I do now)?
/tim_d