Custom Tuning

Greetings to all,

Thanks to Dan, Bob, Dick, and Richard for the responses to my last inquiry.  This time I need to be more specific.

I have a full set and a half of Oskars that I need custom tuned plates for.  I did the tuning myself last time:  I used screws and nuts to move reeds from harp to harp so I did not have to shave.  The main problem was that reeds from one harp did not fit another (though I managed to get 11 of them working).

This time around, I'd like to have an "expert" tune them:  I don't necessarily have the time, or the patience.  If anyone out there could do this, or knows someone who can, please e-mail me directly at M-ACockrum@xxxxxxxxxxx

Incidentally, I have checked the SPAH list (which is great!), but I have had trouble finding people who aren't too busy or aren't working exclusively with Marine Bands.  Please let me know:  I appreciate any help I can get.

Harmonically yours,
Bing

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com