RE: slow down machine

Yeah, I use Amazing Slow Downer. It's a very handy tool. It works with CDs,
wav's and MP3's. I've converted most my CD collection (400 or so CDs) into
MP3's. (And, no, I do not share them on the internet...)I can grab an MP3
from my collection into Slow Downer and tweek, listen and figure out stuff
much faster than I could do otherwise. I'm sure some people consider this
"cheating", but I've got a band to run and the faster I can learn songs the
better.