re: John Mayall

I have to respectfully disagree with Jimmy.  I got started by following =
Sonny Terry's blues style in the 60's, and loved his rythms, but was =
truly blown away by "Room to Move".  One of the groups that I work with =
is a large, boistrous Gospel group, with band.  I find that my rythms =
will cut through much better with a high F or G harp.  I use a high =
octave Marine Band G, only for that purpose, as I find it kinda stiff =
for lead work.  Bullfrog