Re: HIP magizine

Hi, Michael.

You can still get the first 5 issues of HIP. Some day in the
completely unknown future I hope to get HIP No. 6 out.

I can now accept credit cards through Paypal, under  the email
address of winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Supscription is still $30 for the first six issues, postpaid in the
U.S. and Canada.

Thanks for your interest.

Winslow Yerxa
Harmonica Information Press