Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 16:10:21 -0400
From: Buzz <harmonicabuzz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Cathi Norton <cathi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Phil Wiggins Interview

Hi Cathi,

"The Hands" Benefit for the Home of Phil Wiggins
http://www.cafeshops.com/philwiggins is starting to get some word of mouth
going.  I'm very encouraged.

I've posted my first interview with Phil at my site which is about how he
started with harmonica and music as a teen.  Lots of good stuff in the
article you can find at http://songramp.com/HarmonicaBuzz .  I hope to add
an interview a week.

If you could help spread the word that would be great.

peace and harps,

Buzz
harmonicabuzz@xxxxxxxxxxx

at Songramp.com  http://songramp.com/HarmonicaBuzz