RE: Ergonomic-Neck-Rack (ENR) now for Diatonics

Friends, don't waste your breath.

This was a bogus trolling from a known person who has now unsubscribed that
address.  Be cool and forget it... it's not worth your effort.

Of course, Vern's post is well within policy guidelines.  And he's finally
hitting some success, I'm glad to say, [with much better ideas than
challenging me on material effects in harmonicas.]  :)))))

You GO, Vern!!!

BOGC!!
Bobbie
||  h a r p  s p o k e n  h e r e  || SPAH Members Support Harp-L! ||