Ergonomic-Neck-Rack (ENR) now for Diatonics

I originally designed the Ergonomic-Neck-Rack (ENR) to meet the needs of =
Hands-Free-Chromatic players.  However, as a result of "overwhelming =
demand" (a couple of guys asked about it), I changed the clamp design to =
better accommodate diatonics. =20

The first diatonic player to receive one responded with this unsolicited =
testimonial:

"I love the neck rack! It came today and is absolutely the perfect =
thing. This is the most comfortable I have ever felt using a rack. It's =
solid as a rock and I feel like I'm playing better without the =
distracting uncomfortable feeling I've become used to. Thank you for =
coming up with such a brilliant piece of work! ".......Bruce Kurnow

This leads me to believe that some of you other diatonic players might =
be interested.

The features that set the ENR apart from other neck racks are:
* More adjustments, left/right, up/down, near/far, and harp tilt angle. =
YOU decide where you want the harp to be and the ENR holds it there!
* More weight, 1.2 lbs.
* More padding,  3/4" diameter padded neck yoke.
* More stiffness, 1/4" cold-rolled steel neck yoke and 1/4" x 1/2" =
aluminum struts.=20

The harp is grasped at the corners by small "C" clamps having #4 knurled =
thumbscrews.=20

Folks, this is "nuts & bolts" type of construction, painted flat black =
to be unobtrusive on stage.  There is nothing pretty or shiny about it.  =
Appearance-wise it will appeal only to those who believe, as do I, that =
"form follows function."=20

THIRTY DAY TRIAL OFFER:  If you buy one and don't like it, return it =
within 30 days and I'll refund the full purchase price. =20

See picture and price on my website  www.hands-free-chromatic.7p.com

This uses up my harp-l spam allowance for October!   ;o)

Vern